The key to success is our prescriptive delivery system which is individualized to each student based on professional testing and diagnosis of physiologically based learning differences. Our goal is to evaluate, prescribe and coordinate individualized teaching methods for each child.
We approximate the academic criteria of prominent mainstream schools and strive to maximize each student’s full potential in an educational environment free of undue emotional stress.
- Classes have small student to teacher ratios.
- Multisensory clinical instruction is employed in all subject areas.
- Our clinic is a 1:1 prescriptive and intensive instructional session provided to all students by trained reading clinicians.
- A computer application class is part of the daily curriculum.
- An Occupational Therapist supervises a sensory integration program for our youngest students.
- We offer an after school enrichment program for elementary grade students.
- Middle school students develop secondary level skills to meet high school expectations. An advanced academic curriculum is provided to students who are capable of learning at an accelerated rate.